What do you get when you cross the classic beauty of the Golden Retriever with the “teddy bear” face of the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel? A down-sized version of the best of both worlds – a playful, people-loving disposition at a gentler energy level.
This mix results in a puppy with sound health, minimized risk of genetic faults, low to no shedding, and a loving personality. A great combination for any age.
The following Golden Cavalier puppies are looking for their fur-ever families!
Upcoming Litter List 2020
- WAIT-LIST CLOSED - Golden Cavadoodle Puppies born April 23rd - Ready to go home June 18th.
- WAIT-LIST CLOSED - Shy Girl. Puppies to be born May 22nd. Ready to go home from July 16th, Golden cavaliers
- WAIT-LIST CLOSED - Puppies born May 25th. Ready to go home July 18th, Golden cavaliers
- WAIT-LIST CLOSED - Puppies born August 5th. Ready to go home September 30th, Golden cavaliers
- AVAILABLE - Puppies born October 7th. Ready to go home December 2nd, Golden Cavadoodles (AKA Golden Cava Poos)
GOLDEN RETRIEVER + CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL
= Golden Cavalier!
The Golden Retriever brings:
- a graceful, classic beauty
- a people-loving disposition
- a playful, athletic nature.
The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel brings:
a downsizing of the puppies
the “teddy bear” look (wide face, shorter nose, big eyes)
a sweet, sparkly sprinkling of “Cavalier Magic” – the gentler energy level.
WE BREED Golden Cavadoodles PUPS TOO!
If you are looking for an engaging, family-friendly dog who won’t take up too much space on the couch, then the Golden Cavadoodles might be the perfect match for you.
We believe a fine puppy can only come from top quality parents.
- Sound health;
- Gentle temperaments with no personality “issues” and
- High intelligence.
(The adoptive families put the icing on the cake, when they complete in-home training sessions and raise the puppy with loving kindness.)
Interested in adopting a puppy?
Prices for puppies reserved after September 2019:
- Our puppies are available at $2850 (as of 2.10.2020).
- Deposit to get on specific litter’s waitlist: $300. (Note: Reservation deposits are non-refundable unless we fail to provide you with a puppy within one year of the date of your deposit.)
- Puppy Transportation – Note: We do not ship puppies as cargo, but will help you get your new puppy home using one of several options!
- We will hand deliver your puppy to you ourselves, to your city’s airport, for approximately $475-$975 depending on airfare. Or, we can meet you at our airport to deliver your puppy to you. Contact us and we’ll work out the best way together.
What You Get With Your Puppy Purchase
- Early medical exams
- Puppy socialization and training materials
- Lifetime support
- Special Note: We reserve the option to select a puppy from a litter after it has arrived, for "breeder's pick" for our breeding program. For more information, please Contact Us.
How to Pay Deposit or Balance on your puppy
What happens if the puppy isn’t a good fit?
Any puppy is a big responsibility and should not be entered into lightly. However, we do understand unexpected situations arise – allergy concerns, unexpected medical or health issues – something which might leave you unable to care for your puppy properly. Should you decide your puppy isn’t a good fit after 15 days or less, there will be a re-home fee. The re-home fee includes
- Transportation costs to return your puppy to us
- Fees including vet’s exam, immunizations, grooming, re-listing,
- Boarding fee at $10/day for up to 20 days
Deposits are non-refundable
We do the following health tests on all of our parents!