Do you have any puppies available?
Yes. Our goal at Golden Cavaliers is to help puppies find their forever home before they’re born. So, we have planned our puppy births and go-home dates through the end of the year. If you’re interested in a golden cavalier puppy, simply follow our process.
Litter List 2020 and 2021
- CLOSED - Amber (Golden Cavaliers) due date 3/10/21 – Go Home Date 5/5/21 (1/2 English Cream Golden Retriever x 1/2 Ruby Red Cavalier)
- CLOSED - Charlotte (Golden Cavaliers) due date 3/10/21 – Go Home Date 5/5/21 (1/2 English Cream Golden Retriever x 1/2 Ruby Red Cavalier)
Our current lists have just filled up, but please stay in touch as our lists for the remainder of 2021 will be made available just before the new year! 🐾
What’s your process to reserve a puppy?
- When you contact us, you should receive our Prospective Buyer Questionnaire to be filled in and returned to us to review.
- Once we’ve read through it and are satisfied our puppy is going to good home, we’ll contact you to request a $300 deposit and signed Buyer’s Agreement.
- Upon receipt of your deposit and Buyer’s Agreement, we’ll put your name on your chosen upcoming litter along with your choice of either 2 females to choose from or 2 males.
$2850 with $300 deposit to reserve. Balance due ($2550) 2 weeks prior to puppy go-home date.