Do you have any puppies available?
Yes. Our goal at Golden Cavaliers is to help puppies find their forever home before they’re born. So, we have planned our puppy births and go-home dates through the end of the year. If you’re interested in a golden cavalier puppy, simply follow our process.
Litter List 2020
- WAIT-LIST CLOSED - Golden Cavadoodle Puppies born April 23rd - Ready to go home June 18th.
- WAIT-LIST CLOSED - Shy Girl. Puppies to be born May 22nd. Ready to go home from July 16th, Golden cavaliers
- WAIT-LIST CLOSED - Puppies born May 25th. Ready to go home July 18th, Golden cavaliers
- WAIT-LIST CLOSED - Puppies born August 5th. Ready to go home September 30th, Golden cavaliers
- AVAILABLE - Puppies born October 7th. Ready to go home December 2nd, Golden Cavadoodles (AKA Golden Cava Poos)
What’s your process to reserve a puppy?
- When you contact us, you should receive our Prospective Buyer Questionnaire to be filled in and returned to us to review.
- Once we’ve read through it and are satisfied our puppy is going to good home, we’ll contact you to request a $300 deposit and signed Buyer’s Agreement.
- Upon receipt of your deposit and Buyer’s Agreement, we’ll put your name on your chosen upcoming litter along with your choice of either 2 females to choose from or 2 males.
$2850 with $300 deposit to reserve. Balance due ($2550) 2 weeks prior to puppy go-home date.
- 20 x 28 crate
- ½ lb bag of Nutrisource Puppy Food
- Puppy Folder with training information, medical/shot records, and more